Guillermo Elizondo, CEO and Co-founder of Territorium, recently went on InsideHigherEd’s Pulse Podcast to talk about how the company uses data from Lightcast to match students up with jobs.
Guillermo covered a lot of ground in this podcast. If you ever wanted to learn the origin story of Territorium and how we match students (via a CLR) with jobs, then this is the podcast for you!
- Guillermo’s background and history of Territorium
- Received college credit for building the first App
- Define and track competencies currently required by employers
- Measure employability, retention, and engagement
- Capture learning inside and outside of the classroom
- 1EdTech-certified comprehensive learner record
- Portable digital skills wallet powered by blockchain
- Blockchain validated credentials
- LMS integration
- AI for mapping outcomes to job market requirements
- AI career recommendation engine
- Coaching institutions to improve curricula
- CareerBit mobile technology, like FitBit for careers