Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data Territorium processes, how Territorium processes it, and for what purposes. Territorium offers multiple products, including SaaS solutions for companies, universities and other type of organizations. References to Territorium products in this statement include services, websites, apps and software.
Personal data we collect
Territorium collects data from you, through our interactions with you and through our products. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our products. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Territorium and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. We also obtain data about you from third parties.
You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline. Most of products require some personal data to provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data required to provide you with a product or feature, you cannot use that product or feature. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing product you’re using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. We will notify you if this is the case at the time. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data, features like personalization that use such data will not work for you.
How we use personal data
Territorium uses the data we collect to provide you with rich, interactive experiences. In particular, we use data to:
- Provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
- Improve and develop our products.
- Personalize our products and make recommendations.
We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research.
In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect from different contexts or obtain from third parties to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience, to make informed business decisions, and for other legitimate purposes.
Our processing of personal data for these purposes includes both automated and manual (human) methods of processing. Our automated methods often are related to and supported by our manual methods. For example, our automated methods include artificial intelligence (AI), which we think of as a set of technologies that enable computers to perceive, learn, reason, and assist in decision-making to solve problems in ways that are similar to what people do. To build, train, and improve the accuracy of our automated methods of processing (including AI), we manually review some of the predictions and inferences produced by the automated methods against the underlying data from which the predictions and inferences were made.
How and why we share personal data
Territorium will only share your personal data with those who have a legitimate need for it. We will make sure the personal data is used in a manner consistent with this privacy notice. Your personal data may be shared with our subsidiaries and affiliates and other third parties, for the following legitimate purposes:
- In order to carry out the purposes of our personal data processing as described above;
- To enable third parties to provide services on behalf of Territorium;
- To comply with our legal obligations, regulations, government clearances, or contracts, or to respond to data subject rights, a court order, administrative or judicial process;
- In response to lawful requests by public authorities;
- To seek legal advice form external lawyers and advice from other professionals;
- As necessary to establish, exercise or defend against potential, threatened or actual litigation;
- Where necessary to protect Territorium, your vital interests, such as safety and security, or the vital interests of other persons;
- In connector with the sale, assignment or other transfer of all or part of our business(such as a potential purchaser and its legal/professional advisers;
- Otherwise in accordance with your consent.
Please note that where legal requirements limit the sharing of your personal data, Territorium will respect such requirements.
How to access and control your personal data
You can also make choices about the collection and use of your data by Territorium. You can control your personal data that Territorium has obtained, and exercise your data protection rights, by contacting Territorium. In some cases, your ability to access or control your personal data will be limited, as required or permitted by applicable law. How you can access or control your personal data will also depend on which products you use. For example, you can:
- Choose whether you wish to receive emails and push notifications from Territorium.
- Access and clear some of your data through your personal profile.
Not all personal data processed by Territorium can be accessed or controlled via the tools above. If you want to access or control personal data processed by Territorium that is not available via the tools above or directly through the Territorium products you use, you can always contact Territorium at email@example.com.
Cookies and Similar Technology
Products provided by your organization
If you use a Territorium product with an account provided by an organization you are affiliated with, such as your work or school account, that organization can:
- Control and administer your Territorium product and product account, including controlling privacy-related settings of the product or product account.
- Access and process your data, including the interaction data, diagnostic data, and the contents of your communications and files associated with your Territorium product and product accounts.
If you lose access to your work or school account (in event of change of employment, for example), you may lose access to products and the content associated with those products, including those you acquired on your own behalf, if you used your work or school account to sign in to such products.
Most Territorium products are intended for use by organizations, such as schools and businesses. If your organization provides you with access to Territorium products, your use of the Territorium products is subject to your organization’s policies, if any. You should direct your privacy inquiries, including any requests to exercise your data protection rights, to your organization’s administrator. Territorium is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
When you use a Territorium product provided by your organization, Territorium’s processing of your personal data in connection with that product is governed by a contract between Territorium and your organization. Territorium processes your personal data to provide the product to your organization and you, and for Territorium’s legitimate business operations related to providing the product. As mentioned above, if you have questions about Territorium’s processing of your personal data in connection with providing products to your organization, please contact your organization.
For Territorium products provided by your K-12 school or university, Territorium will:
- not collect or use student personal data beyond that needed for authorized educational or school purposes;
- not sell or rent student personal data;
- not use or share student personal data for advertising or similar commercial purposes, such as behavioral targeting of advertisements to students;
- not build a personal profile of a student, other than for supporting authorized educational or school purposes or as authorized by the parent, guardian, or student of appropriate age; and
- require that our vendors with whom student personal data is shared to deliver the educational service, if any, are obligated to implement these same commitments for student personal data.
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question for the Territorium Chief Privacy Officer please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
8453 Fredericksburg RD #045
San Antonio, TX 78229